Clifford Fram, Editor-in-Chief
Top 5 news stories from April
- 1. MBS items likely to be ‘cashed out’ under govt reform
- 2. College urges GPs to stop referring to chiropractors
- 3. Why are GPs still bulk-billing at record levels?
- 4. Rural GP should not be blamed for woman’s death: coroner
- 5. GPs sit second to last on earnings graph
Many doctors appear to believe chiropractors are a pain in the neck. So a big story for the editorial team was theÂ Australian Doctor
Â exclusive about the RACGP discouraging GPs from referring patients to chiros.
Itâ€™s a controversial call. About 15% of Australian doctors use chiropractors for their own care and a large minority believe these allied health professionals add value to their patients.